Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Linky Dinks

So, who else is completely obsessed with RuPaul's Drag Race???? I thought the last cast made for good television but DAMN! This year it's all naked asses, on stage mental breakdowns and cat fights galore. I fell in love with Raven last year but I'm all about Raja now, purr. OK, my random ramble is done, on with the linky goodness!!!

  • Etsy is a great site to find unique and often handmade items ranging from throw pillows and bath   salts to nail polish and wall murals. You can really get some outstanding bargains here as well.
  • I have been digging home decor lately and Design Sponge has pretty much everything in one place. Their mini trends are an excellent place to find small touches to spruce up a room.
  • I have a long standing obsession with YouTube makeup tutorials. I am mesmerized by what these people do. Two of the best are Pixiwoo and TiffanyD. Check out their blogs, truly talented little cosmetics wizards.
  • If you are ever looking for a new and exciting recipe or menu Yumsugar is the place to go. They cover pretty much every aspect of food. And their cocktail recipes are to die for.
  • I have been thinking about chopping my hair off recently, which is a huge deal to me cuz my hair is crazy long right now. I'm talking like Blake Lively long. Beautyriot has shown me SOOOOO many options. Whether it gets chopped or stays hippie, It's nice to know I always have options.

Alright party people, enjoy the links, I gots me some gorgeous queens to get back to.
Jess


0 comments:

Post a Comment