Thursday, April 14, 2011

Breaking news!!!!!!

This just in from our sister network, it appears that some kind of supernatural phenomenon is taking place as we speak. Green vegetation is forming inside one woman's home and consuming her front porch. It appears to be small it stature, but there plenty of it. Basically..................
I GOT SPROUTS!!!!!
They are small but mighty. I only have a couple in the pots as of now, but I'm excited! I've never been able to grow anything, so this is the cats pajamas man. I also started some veggie seeds to transplant into the garden and they are having a freakin' rager in there neighborhood.
I had to move everything indoors last night due to a bit of a cold snap we are having, but I think I'm just gonna keep my babies inside. Safe from creeps and out of harms way.
We will keep you posted as this story develops.We now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment