Monday, April 4, 2011

Linky Dinks

The past couple days I have spent the majority of my time reading ridiculous articles and watching mindless videos on the "net" (that's what the cool kids call it). Suprisingly, I did find a few flowers among the piles of crap.  Enjoy.
  • Kim Kardashian is kind of a genius. Her shopping site, Shoedazzle, is bloody brilliant. You are shown 3 pictures of various fashion items, click which one you like the most, and it compiles a personal profile about your style. It then suggest items you may like, or you can shop on your own. Best part it, all the shoes are no more than $39.95! Plus, you build up points toward free items. 

  • I am a cosmetics whore. It's true and I can admit that. I try to stay committed to certain items, but can't. I need variety and the thrill of new things. Make up and beauty blog is a dream come true for me. Karen, the site owner, swatches and reviews a ton of products. She gives an honest opinion on the quality of the products and it is much appreciated. She's kinda like my beauty pimp.

  • One of my greatest joys in life is being entertained while learning something. Cracked is best known a satirical comedy site, but you actually do learn things. Check out this article, who knew we were pooing and breathing wrong for all these years?

  • I love Conan O'Brien. Plain and simple. Team Coco just adds fuel to my stalker fire.

  • Lush is one of my favorite beauty companies for a number of reasons. The biggest being that they are completely cruelty free. You ♥ animals, I ♥ you. The second being that there products are amazing. They feel so decadent and luxurious, yet they are made from totally natural ingredients.
That's all for now folks. I got a hot date with my bath tub and some aromatherapy candles.
-Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment