Monday, July 4, 2011

I love summer as much as the next guy, but this summer is kinda sucking the big one so far. It seems to be raining every other day, so when it's drizzling away outside, I have been turning into a TV junkie. 

  • I have been completely obsessed with True Blood since it premiered back in 2008. Highly entertaining and the cast isn't to hard on the eyes either.

Would not kick these men out of my bedroom
  • I know I have mentioned it before but 1 Girl 5 Gays still has my heart. I can not get enough of this show. If your not a close minded asshole check it out.
  • From the first episode of Sons of Anarchy I was hooked. This show is gritty and sometimes the actions of some characters are horrid, but it really seems to be about the club and family, as twisted as it is.
  • Dexter is your run of the mill forensics blood spatter expert also happens to be a serial killer of killers show. It's a laugh riot!!!! Seriously tho, it is a fantastic show with great acting and even better writing.
  • I know it's horrible but I love crude, offensive humor. So it's only natural that I love the shit out of  It's always sunny in Philadelphia. These characters are the most self centered, dim witted group of  so called friends I have ever seen, and I love every tawdry minute of it.
  • First off let me say I think Weeds is fabulous but I am less than thrilled  with Nancy Botwin. The show is always interesting and entertaining, but I give the supporting characters credit for that. I  wanna see what Andy, Doug and Silas are doing, not Nancy. She is an idiot who makes idiot choices and is selfish. But other than that I love the show.
  • And lastly, my precious, precious Glee. I put off watching this show till the it came out of DVD, I thought it looks cheesy and didn't like all the hype it received. I was dead wrong. the show is witty, tongue in cheek, touching, funny and flat out awesome.
Well I'm off to light some fireworks and possibly blow my hand off. I strongly encourage you to check out these shows if you already haven't. And If you do and hate them??? Hate mail me.
-Jess


0 comments:

Post a Comment