Thursday, July 14, 2011

So it seems as of late people have picked up a new hobby, being close minded.
Every single one of us is guilty of judging another person for whatever reason, but some people are just ridiculous. Hate to break it to you but you can't walk on water and the sun does not shine out of your ass!!!!!  Not everyone is going to agree with your views, be what you think they should be and conform to what is "normal". I love the differences people have and the fact that "normal" is being redefined everyday. It's hard to be yourself and be vulnerable when you have people telling you your life is wrong. Just keep in mind no one made them judge and jury, so rock on however you express yourself and just be you, you will be loved for it.

My list of quirks, oddities and vulnerabilities:

1. I have an irrational fear of death, especially suffocation.


2. I have seen aliens and no one will ever be able to tell me otherwise. I can not watch them on TV or I will have a panic attack. The movie Signs is my nightmare.


3. I love my friends and family unconditionally. I worry about them constantly and their health. It makes me cry a lot.

4. I hope one day teleportation is a reality, cause I'm a horrible driver. It makes me insecure driving with my friends sometimes.


5. Some days I really, truly hate myself because of my appearance.


6. I don't always like my family. I feel extremely guilty about it, but we just don't see eye to eye

7. I own every color of Sharpie and they have to be in rainbow order.


8. I believe love is the most important thing there is.


9. I view my dog and cat as my children. I have thrown people out of my home to pushing my dog off my couch and slapped a girl for kicking at my cat.


10. I am more comfortable around males than females. Females are too judgemental of one another.


11. I am 29 years old and still don't feel like a grown up.


12. I have moments on major immaturity. Cupcakes always turn into weapons around me.


13. The pin in my neck that allows my head to rotate tilts at an angle, so my head sits kinda funny.

14. I get deja vu alot and sometimes it really scares me. The other night watching " Mob Wives" of all things I had it, from a dream I had 3 years ago. Everything was exactly how I had written it (I keep a dream journal, my shit gets weird sometimes.)


15. I believe in ghosts, but I don't think they are here to harm anyone.


16. Anything booger related will make me dry heave/vomit immediately.


17. Music is a huge thing for me.

18. I have horrible impulse control. My temper gets the better of me alot, but I am working on it and it has improved.


19. I have never lost a game of Scene it.


20. I sleep better when I hear a heartbeat or breathing near me.


21. I could hurt a person before I can hurt an animal.


22. I have supercrazy looking feet and they can punch people.


23. I'm alot stronger than I give myself credit for.


24. I'm a huge dork and love things like bowling, go carts and mini golf.

25. I am a complete film snob. I admit to judging others by the movie collections

26. I am a huge supporter of gay rights. I am not gay myself, but I feel some of the things that are done and said in regards to it being "wrong" are just ludicrous.


So that's me in a nutshell, it's not always fun or pretty but it's honest.  Life isn't always bright and beautiful, it's grimy and twisted. But you have to take the good with the bad. I would hate to live in a cookie cutter, picket fence world, give me my dirt and rainbows any day :)

-Jess

2 comments:

clare suzanne said...

This is my favorite post. <3
I will totally go bowling, mini golfing and ride go carts with you!!

PS. Pin in your neck? What?

Jess said...

My pivot joint in my neck is cock eyed, so my head always kinda leans to the right. Kind of like when a dog hears a curious noise lol.

Post a Comment