Saturday, June 11, 2011

My last post let it be known I was on the prowl for bright, almost neon eyeliner for summer. Well, that has not changed in the slightest, but I have had my heart stolen.  I love attention getting eye looks, but not if it's due to my eyeliner melting and mascara running. So the combination of a long wear eyeliner in a fantastic color is an answer to my prayers and Jemma Kidd is my angel.


Jemma Kidd Make Up School Define: Stay Put Liner had to have been created in heaven.  The name does not lie, it really does stay put. Like 10+ hours in 90 degree heat stay put. It is brilliant. The one I have is in the color Peacock, a deep, rich purple with a slight shimmer. It's dark enough to define but colorful enough to make my gray eyes pop.


I put this liner on at around noon and at midnight it was still going strong. My eyeshadow was long gone, but Peacock would not tap out. With its creamy consistency and easy application I thought the staying power would be lacking, I was completely wrong.


Please excuse the beastly brow, it's getting fixed TODAY!!!


This is my first time using  Jemma Kidd cosmetics and I am shocked at how perfect this product is. I will be checking out more items from the Romantic Revolution collection for sure.

-Jess 

You can snag a little Peacock for yourself at :

0 comments:

Post a Comment