Saturday, January 21, 2012

First things first, the pun in the title is horrible, but it is true. As someone who has gone their whole life with enlarged pores that seem to house more grim than a landfill ( that was graphic and gross, but sadly true) I have finally found the exfoliant of my dreams.

Arcona Cranberry Gommage is bloody brilliant. If my pores were Helen Keller, this is my miracle worker ( all my jokes are just in bad taste this evening, sorry!). It is packed with cranberry and raspberry enzymes to shrink these giant pores down to size. Salicylic acid, volcanic minerals and sucrose get deep in the skin, providing antimicrobial benefits.


The smell is divine. It smells like a fresh berry smoothie, but with notes of something like fresh cut grass. It is fantastic. It is so simple to use too. I have just been doing my normal skin care routine but slipping this in about 3 times a week. Just put a small amount in the palm of your hand

Or on your finger, let's not get picky!

Add a small amount of water to loosen it up and apply it to your face and neck in upward circular motions. the grit in it is super fine and pleasant, not harsh or rough like alot of other products.


It feels so good when applying it. After a couple minutes rinse, and your skin feels unreal. Mine becomes soft and supple, I want to keep touching it. I wish the product was a little cheaper (100ml/$42.00- 200ml/$75.00), as I would love to use it as a full body exfoliator.

This is most definitely a product that will be a repeat purchase. With results like the ones I have been getting, It would be a crime to stop using it.

-Jess


0 comments:

Post a Comment