Saturday, January 21, 2012

As I sit down to write this in my flannel pajamas, cup of cocoa in hand, my house is getting blasted with 30mph winds and 9 inches of snow. Normally, I would be pretty sullen about this, but I'm not too concerned this time. All I can think about is sand beaches, fruity umbrella drinks and suntan lotion. I have Pacifica to thank for my tropical state of mind.

Yeah buddy!!

 I have been using Pacifica's Color Quench Lip Tint in Blood Orange to protect my lips from the harsh winds and cold we have been experiencing, but this is a vacation in a tube. A beautiful pink and orange tube.


This 100% vegan lip tint leaves your lips smooth and hydrated, with just a hint of color. The pretty pink shade is flattering on most skin tones. I had been the victim of an unfortunate case of the dreaded scaly lips, after using this for 2 days it was gone and my kisser was silky smooth.

The citrus scent is beyond yummy, but not over powering. For the past couple years I have been dedicated to another lip balm, but I'm calling it quits. I have fallen for another.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I was kind of obsessed with winter scents a couple months ago, but you can only huff so much balsam, cinnamon and nutmeg. Now I'm loving all things delicate and sweet. Pacifica's Island Vanilla Perfume Roll on is sent from scent heaven.



This perfume is the most amazing combination of Tahitian vanilla, jasmine and some magical fruity notes. It smells like a delicious mix of summer air and the most decadent cupcakes, or maybe I'm having a stroke, who knows??? What I do know is that I am completely hooked on it's pure, natural scent. There is nothing artificial about it, which can be a hard thing to achieve when it comes to vanilla scents, most have an underlying alcohol odor.


The packaging is beautiful, convenient and durable. I just toss it in my purse and I'm set. The scent seems to last a good 5 hrs, but I find myself applying more often just because I'm greedy.

So, while the wind may be howling and the snow & ice making heels a questionable choice, I'm at peace with it. I've got a one woman tropical vacation right at my fingertips. Now if only I could bust out the flip flops and tank tops already!

-Jess


0 comments:

Post a Comment