Monday, May 30, 2011

Linky Dinks

This weeks links are probably gonna have you thinking I went off my meds or got into someone else's, because they are all over the place. Before I jump into things I have to post this Pic of Tom Hardy as Bane in the upcoming Batman film, The Dark Knight Rises.

This has me sooo stoked!!!! I was really curious how Bane's appearance was going to be handled and this looks PERFECT. Tom Hardy looks like an absolute beast, he's amazing!
Ok, now that that is out of my system onto the insanity.

  •  Love beauty products?? Hate paying the hefty price tag for a product only to find out it's not for you??? Say Hello to Birchbox. Every month you will get sent a box containing 4-5 large size samples of high end products to try. It's $10.00 a month and totally worth it.
  • I am a film lover, freak, some might even say psychopath. Bottom line, I love me some cinema. For that reason, I adore Comingsoon.net. This site keeps me in the loop with current trailers, set pics and tons of info.
  • My obsession with candles is borderline sickening. My all time favorite candle is one I found at a small shop that is simply called "Leather". I lit, it burnt and now it's no more. Ergo Candles are great candles that have been filling the void. They are totally soy wax and burn nice and clean with delicious scents.
  • My friend Clare directed me to The Oatmeal, I have no words, just give it a test drive :)
  • HBO has been my love as of late. With Game of Thrones  being f***ing epic right now and True Blood returning June 26th, this network can do no wrong.
  • You must check out 1 girl 5 gays on the LOGO network. This show makes me laugh hysterically, cry like a child and most importantly think. It is incredible.
That's it for now kiddos, see you on the flip side!!!!!
-Jess

     

0 comments:

Post a Comment