Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Oh, how time flies.

Sitting here watching Shameless, I started flipping back through my old blog posts, escaping the Gallagher insanity momentarily. Making it back to my first post I noticed that I started this piece of online gibberish and opinion one year ago today. I have not been very on point with the promptness of my posts, but I am hoping to change that this go round. I honestly love writing on here. Bucket list items, beauty reviews and movie trailers are not going to change the world, but if someone gets a chuckle out of something I have wrote, then I'm happy.This blog is filled with pieces of me, it is my outlet and it is something I truly love. If you have enjoyed anything here, let me know. I would love to hear any feedback, it makes me want to bang away at this keyboard all the more.

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO ME!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment