Monday, October 17, 2011

In Norse mythology, Freya is a goddess of love and fertility, and the most beautiful and propitious of the goddesses. I'm thinking she was so beautiful because she used the skincare line bearing her name.

Freya Skincare is hands down the most amazing product I have used this year....possibly ever. I am in my late 20's and noticed I had the start of some sneaky crows feet developing and my skin just seemed kind dull. It has always been a battle finding moisturizers and eye creams due to my combination complexion, so when I got these I had my doubts. I had heard really good things about the line from friends who had purchased it, which is what I listen to most when choosing a product. The line uses something called the LEXA complex, which stimulates collagen production and repairs free radical damage. It also contains salmon roe, full of antioxidants and an insulin like growth factor. Lots of science speak, in short??? This line is the cat's pajamas.

First up is the Intensive Anti-Aging Serum (130.00)

I swear it is like they found the fountain of youth and bottled it. The first time I used this light weight miracle my skin instantly looked and felt different. Redness went away, lines looked reduced and it felt like satin. I don't think I will ever stop using this product. In the time I have been using it my skin just keeps looking better and better.



This product was honestly the one I was most worried about. I figured when it met the oily/dry mess that is my face it would be all sorts of horrible. Wrong. The formula in this cream is not heavy, but hydrated all my dry spots, kept any oily patches under control and made my skin look like it had a nice, healthy glow. I used it over the serum like the package said and it stayed nice and smooth until I washed my face before bed. And the smell is too die for, it's a clean, fresh scent. Kinda smells like a spa in a bottle.



The amount of product in this jar is so generous. You only need the smallest bit to cover your eye area, so it's gonna last a long time. This cream seems like it would be thick and heavy but it's velvety and light. It absorbs into the skin quickly and doesn't leave a nasty residue. The lines that had started around my eyes are basically gone and it hasn't even been a month I have been using this.

The packaging is an added bonus, it is beautiful and high quality. The soft, aqua glass just looks nice setting on the counter.
These products speak for themselves. They do what they are meant to do, I can not praise them enough. The price might scare some people but it is completely worth it. It's radiant, healthy skin priceless???

-Jess

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where can I order the Freyja body wash and lotion. Viking Cruises provided it in their cabins but I have not been able to find it online. Your product is spelled Freya not Freyja. Is this a different line?

Unknown said...

Where can I order Freyja body wash and lotion. It was provided on a Viking Cruise and I liked it a lot. Please notify me
Thanks,
Francine

Post a Comment