Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Heart and Soap

I am a complete product junkie, I always want to try new things. I love using all 5 senses when reviewing a new item, except taste, I don't eat too many cosmetics lol. But when a product has a greater purpose it let's me use my heart. Kiss My Face Peace Soaps do just that, it's great for your skin and heart.

These soaps not only clean great, smell really fresh and have multiple uses, they are also trying to better this world. Seeds of Peace is a program that brings together teens from opposite sides of conflict. They attend a camp in Maine that teaches them about conflict resolution, not to view each other as enemies but instead try to understand each other. The company says "By planting Seeds of Peace we hope a brighter, more peaceful future will flourish". It really is a beautiful idea.

Now the soap themselves are probably my favorite thing at the moment. They are 100% natural Castile soap and I have used them for everything.

 I love using Grassy Mint in the shower, it's is such a wake up scent and it leaves my skin so clean and soft. I hate the residue feeling most soaps and body washes leave on you, but this leaves none of that, just clean, soft skin.

Lemongrass and Clary Sage I use to soak in the bathtub. It is so relaxing and gentle smelling, like I'm in a kick ass meadow or some completely overpriced spa. 

Lavender Mandarin is hands down my favorite. I use this for everything from washing my hands, doing laundry, to cleaning my fruit. It is a jack of all trades and smells unbelievable.

I have these in the bathroom, kitchen and laundry area. I was my hands now more than ever, just so I can sniff these fragrances. All around they are fantastic products to clean my self and my home, but more than that, they are trying to clean hate and misunderstanding from the world, one teen at a time.

-Jess


0 comments:

Post a Comment